Frosty Strawberry Pie
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry flavored gelatin
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 1/4 cups boiling water
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
15 minutes (ex. Chilling time)
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water and gradually add ice cream, stirring until melted. Note: if pie is to be chilled 3-4 hours before serving, increase to 1 1/2 cups water.
- Chill til thick but NOT set (15-25 minutes) and then fold in strawberries and pour into pie crust.
- Chill until firm; garnish with whipped cream and walnut halves.